Dec 21, 2009

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!

Hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating the birth of Jesus this week, and great time with family too!  Merry Christmas from the Forman Fam! 

forman cards 09 johnforman cards 09 back

I also have to give a shout out to my friend Amber Lee who designed our cards this year.  I’ve known Amber for several years now through our church, and she’s done an AMAZING job yet again on our cards!  I would HIGHLY recommend her for YOUR Christmas cards next year, she is WONDERFUL!! All I told her was that I wanted something “beachy” sent her our pics and voila, she came up with this!  Love it!!! Thank you Amber for putting so much thought and creativity to make it just perfect for us this year.  You can check out her website at: www.amberleedesigns.com

No comments: