Oct 1, 2007

Weekend with the Aggies

I'm having one of those days where I'm feeling all out of words...so I'm going to keep this post plain and simple. Here are some pics from our weekend with friends in College Station for the Baylor, A&M football game.

Midnight Yell Friday Night
Game Day Saturday
(a sad day for the bears) I was so proud of Justin for sporting his Baylor green amidst all the Aggie maroon! We had such a fun time experiencing some Aggie culture: from Sweet Eugine's to Wings n More to the Aggie Bonfire Memorial, we had a fun weekend with our Aggie friends.

4 comments:

Felicia said...

I found your blog off of Thompson's. I'm assuming you are Martha's DIL. If so, I taught at Woodson with her for a couple of years. Please tell her hello for me. Felicia Woods

The Moshells said...

I'm so glad you got to experience Aggieland, I do miss it! Sorry for the tough loss...if it makes you feel any better, Ross and I were sweating it due to some major upsets over the past few years. Hope everything else is going great for you guys!

ThePoeFam said...

What an experience! Those Aggies are nuts! Looks like y'all had fun! :)

Jessica and Matt said...

So fun! I ALMOST went to that game! My sister is a senior (graduates in December) at A&M, and she and my mom, dad, and youngest sister all went. Looks like so much fun!!! Now I feel like a real loser for never having been to a game in all the years my sister has been there. Btw--you always have such great pictures! So clear, and so good!