Oct 14, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! Oh-Oh Girls Just Wanna Have...

Last night I felt like I was in college again! The girls in our life-group decided to have a SLUMBER PARTY since our friend Kristin's husband was out of town. It was one of the best times I've had with our life-group girls yet!! Lots of girly fun....a nice dinner out at Poppy's in McKinney. They had live Jazz music and lit trees with flaming torches, just a really cool place to hang out and of course yummy, somewhat fancy, food. Then we all headed back to Kristin's house and ended up talking for for like seven hours straight!! What could be better...you got PJ's, lots of home-made snacks and junk-food, caffeine, girly movies we never watched and hours of good conversation. I don't think I've stayed up that late hanging out since Collins Hall at good ole BU. Then today after church we had our 3rd Annual Allen Bible Picnic after church, complete with old school field day games and bouncehouses for the kids. It was fun, but after our night of youth, all I wanted to do was crawl in bed for a long Sunday afternoon nap. So here's to fun nights that make us feel young again! :)

3 comments:

andydawn said...

SO much fun!! I can't remember my last sleep over :( You need those times with the girls OFTEN :)

S, J, B, & S said...

Ohhh Collins Hall ... how I miss those days! :)

ThePoeFam said...

I am so glad you had a 'college day!' I miss it sometimes...it was so fun...the canandian bacon and pineapple pizza, going to get breakfast in my rollers, FRIENDS excitement each Thursday, our little sink and mirror (that we did a great job sharing if I do say so myself), IMing, and so much more...you were a great RMY!