Jul 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Blueyes!

Last Saturday my Blueyes turned 29 years young!  Since we were at my family reunion, Tristan and I woke daddy up with a few birthday surprises and gifts.  Since Justin doesn’t like a big ta-do I kept it quite and simple, but once we got back home was able to party-it-up with some decorations, ice cream cake and of course the annual birthday dinner and Settlers night with the Hutsons.  We love you Daddy!!! justin bday justin bday-1 justin bday-2

Is my kiddo the only kiddo who is terrified of balloons?!  Poor thing, you’d think I had put him on a blanket of snakes, rather than fun birthday balloons!  Good to know before the first birthday party!

justin bday-3 justin bday-4 justin bday-5 justin bday-6

Here’s to one more year in our twenties baby!!!

No comments: