Apr 18, 2009

Six Month Portraits

Happy 1/2 Birthday Sweet Love! I can't believe my little baby boy is already 6 months old. I know every parent says this, but it's true it just goes by so fast. We went last Friday and had our first photo shoot at a studio to get these, and he did pretty good. He was so so tired but we were able to get some sweet one regardless. And they even let Justin and I hop in to get some family shots too. Happy half birthday little one, Daddy and I love you to the moon and back!



3 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

They are PRECIOUS!!!!! And I see I was right ;o)...how could you resist!?!?

KarenD said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! Little boys are so much fun!

Sheridan said...

These pictures are great! I started thinking a little while ago how just one year ago (February 2008), Tessa had told me about you having a baby on the way and just one year later, here you are with your adorable, precious, smiley, sweet boy!