Apr 3, 2009

Girls Night Out / ABC Women's Retreat 2009

This year I had a back-in-college, slumber party kind of fun at our annual ABC Women's Retreat! We all headed over to the Embassy Suites in Grapevine for some fun, refreshing time together. It was my first night to be away from little bit, and I did very well I think, no tears at all! Mainly because he was in great hands with his daddy and all of the other moms and I had pumping parties together the whole weekend. Friday night was all girly fun, staying up until 3am watching Twilight together and laughing. So much better than sleeping! And Saturday was so refreshing worshiping and hearing from some amazing women, particularly speaking on how to "love well." God is continuing to teach me what it means to truly love someone/anyone/everyone. It's hard, it's self-denying and self-sacrificing but such a calling and challenge. I'm thankful for these group of women God's given me as encouragement to live life with. Definitely reminded me how crucial it is to get away with God and the girls sometimes!

No comments: