Dec 11, 2008

2nd Date with Hayden Kate

Tristan and I had the best time today hanging out with the Rowe fam. This was of course Tristan and Hayden Kate's 2nd date and I'm not sure if they're feelings have changed much for each other, but Jessica and I just know that one day they will just love each other.
Look how cute they are together! At our first meeting, the day after Hayden was born, she didn't know what to think of it all and showed Tristan some good screamin'. Not sure that Tristan was too thrilled about it either. Today was better I must say, but the tables turned with my little bit letting out some noise. Between little Hayden falling over and Tristan crying, it made for a funny little photo shoot. The first of many I'm sure.
No matter what the camera caught, Tristan and I both just loved hanging out with you guys today. Jessica, as always it's so refreshing to hang out with you and know what someone else out there is going through the exact same things as I am. I'm so thankful for you and for our sweet friendship. Here's to the first of many play dates to come!

2 comments:

Diana said...

i love that you girls have each other..really makes me miss being in Texas.

The Rowe Crew said...

awww...we love y'all too :o)