Jul 26, 2007

Just Because...

There are many, many reasons why summer is one of my favorite times of the year. Obviously not because of the weather or heat, but for a teacher it's a treasured time for yourself. One of the things I enjoy most about summer is getting to hang out with old friends. A couple of days ago I posted about wanting to get together with friends "just because" instead of needing a reason to hang out. Today was one of those "just because" days. Jessica and I drove over to Ft. Worth this morning to see Amy, tour her "perfect party" house, and do some much needed catching up. My best friend from childhood even got to come meet us for lunch. I treasure these times where we can just hang out because we want to! I love you girls...thanks for a fun day!

2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

SO fun! Let's do it again soon!

ThePoeFam said...

looks like fun...glad y'all got to get together! :) And, I'm so sad I missed ALli's shower...my parents were in town and we had a wedding at 6! I am dying to see her sweet belly, though!