May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

MOM. Those three little letters can mean so much to so many people. For me, my mom means someone who cares about me almost more than anyone, someone who likes to laugh, entertain and have her baby girl come home to visit! Justin and I spent this past Mother's Day home in Abilene with my parents. I tease mom and dad that I come home to the "Whitehead Resort." Their home is a piece of peace with their lush backyard leading down to a small lake. We got to sit on the back porch all weekend, watching the rain, the ducks, and the baby geese. Justin and dad had a round of golf lessons in the backyard and we got to visit their church, Beltway Baptist, with them on Sunday. It was such a relaxing time and I loved the time to sit and talk.
















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so cute! When did they move to Abilene?? (I might have known, but have obviously forgotten!)

ThePoeFam said...

Look at your pretty little family...you look so good and i love your top! ...Your parents house looks beautiful too! :) Miss ya...I would love to see you soon!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Yup! That's Natalie!!!! I need to know where your parents live in Abilene!!! :) I think they might near my family?

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

Vaughn Camp Park!!! Right down the street from where we all used to live!!