Mar 9, 2007

Day 2 - First Full Day at Sea

This was probably my favorite day on the ship. Although the weather was a little cloudy and chilly, there was so much to do and see that there was never a dull moment. We started with sleeping in then joining Jeff and Jenny for breakfast at the "King and I" restaurant. Tonya and I jumped in for the last part of the 70's style dance lessons where we learned a 70's line dance we would later use that night! Tonya, Justin, Jeff and I spent a couple of hours playing Bingo in hopes of striking it rich...no such luck! Then, onto lunch and Salsa lessons which everyone of us tried!! One of my favorite parts of the trip. Jenny and I grabbed a crepe in the "Solarium" which is an indoor pool area then headed off to the back of the ship to lay out and relax. We met up with Tonya at a fun wine sampling where we learned a lot of sophisticated wine connesour tips! After an afternoon nap, we headed off to our "formal night." We went to the captains party where we met the captain and crew in "The Top Hat" ballroom. Then we ate dinner at "The King and I" restaurant that evening. We finished the night with some disco dancing on the top deck 70's style where Tonya, Jenny and I got to show off our disco moves. What a full, fun day on board!!

No comments: