Nov 19, 2008

Tristan's Sip and See

My sweet friends put together the neatest shower for Tristan and I. It was actually supposed to happen over a month ago, but our little guy's attempt at an early arrival threw off that plan with the ups and downs of hospital bedrest. So, we had to cancel his shower at the time. They instead threw us an incredible sip and see where people could come meet this sweet little guy.
They absolutely blew me away. The thoughtfulness and creativity these girls used in all the little touches meant the world to me. Knowing how much Justin and I love to travel, they used a travel baby them. From passport style invitations, to a suitcase cake...well, just take a look for yourselves. I cried when I showed up and saw all the neat little touches. Thank you girls for making our shower so special!! I love you dearly...yall are the best! We are blessed to have you guys in our lives.


No comments: