Jul 1, 2008

Mom's 60th Birthday

Mom and Dad got to come to Dallas for her 60th Birthday this year to stay with my brother and his family. We all went to Maggiano's for a special Birthday lunch!

Wylie Kate helped mom blow out her birthday candlesShayne, Kim and Justin and I surprised momma with a new Coach purse! I told her one classy bag for one classy lady! That afternoon, my friend Jessica, who is just starting up her own photography business, was kind enough to take some family portraits for us! They turned out so beautiful! It's amazing that our little Whitehead family of four is now 9 people, one growing baby and a dog! I absolutely LOVE this picture of my parents. Seeing them truly laughing like that is so priceless to me! Captures who they are I think.My brother's sweet familyAnd my favorite picture from the shoot is this one. I can't wait to frame it in baby's room!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh Sharee....those pictures of you and your family are just priceless. You guys have such a beautiful family.

This is Jill. I'm friends with Jessica and Jessica. LOL! They both give me updates on you and I'm so excited for you guys and your new little one to come! Hope you don't mind me reading and commenting on your blog. Congratulations! God Bless - Jill

Breenette said...

What beautiful pictures! I LOVE the ones of your parents laughing and the one of you and Justin!

Diana said...

your family is so adorable. I am so excited for you and you are a precious mommy!

Rains Family said...

Wow! What a gorgeous family. The picture of you and Justin is really nice and perfect for the baby room. I can't wait to hear all of your baby room plans. Tell your mom and dad that they look so sweet together- love the big laughs!