Jun 18, 2008

18 Weeks...one more to go until...

Hey guys. Sorry it's been a little while since any pictures. "Summertime Sharee" mode has swung into full gear and I just haven't wanted to do anything on here. :) That and my internet was down for a few days. Anyway, here's my growing belly pic of the week. And the most exciting part, only ONE MORE WEEK until we find out if we're having a baby girl or boy! Ahhhh, I can't wait! The silly poll of course is staying at 50/50 which is still how we both feel about it too. In one more week there will be no need to speculate any more. Yeah!!

3 comments:

Breenette said...

You look gorgeous, lady! You do pregnant very well!

The Penuels said...

Awww!! Let's get together soon...I want to see that belly in person :)

Amanda said...

Cant wait to find out if you're having a little boy or girl! Regardless, Im praying for a healthy, happy baby and mommy! Love ya girlie!