May 4, 2008

FUSION Orlando

As I'm blogging all at once I realize how busy our weekends have been lately. Last week/weekend J and I flew to Orlando for another FUSION / LeadNow event. The Rightnow Campaign has been doing these for four years now and it's amazing to see what it has evolved into. It's hard to even describe what it's like, so I'll just show you some pics from the weekend...

Here's a glimpse of one of the main sessions
Erwin McManus
Amena Brown
Chris Kudi Band
worship
My FUSION store girlsOne of the best parts was getting to spend some time with Justin's brother Tyler, and his best friend Tommy from college. Both of them live in Florida right now and were able to come hang out and see firsthand what Justin's company does. His grandparents were even in town vacationing so they got to swing by a couple of times, bringing us some good ol' Dunkin' Donuts!

2 comments:

The Johnstons said...

Looks like a great time! Y'all got to see Tommy Marshall? Had no idea he was in Florida now! Please tell him hello for us...I just asked Jered about him the other day but we haven't talked to him in forever. Hope pregnancy is getting a little better! :)

Blessed said...

Hi Sharee, could you email me your email address or leave it on my blog.
thanks, chelle