Apr 3, 2008

Seeing our Little Peanut!

Today we got to see our little baby peanut for the very first time!! Ahhh, it was the coolest thing ever. Truly amazing that we could actually see it. I thought it looked more like a seahorse than anything else, I think it's something like 1/2 an inch...tiny! But even it being so teeny-tiny, it just made being pregnant so real and made both Justin and I even that much more excited to think about having a baby!!! The doctor pointed to the spot where the heart was beating. She saw it, Justin saw it, and I SAID I saw it. :) Remember Rachel on FRIENDS...yeah, feeling a little like that. But right now our hearts are just filled over with joy and thankfulness that God has blessed us with this sweet little gift. Now we're asking for lots of prayer that this little peanut will continue to grow into a healthy baby!

5 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

What a beautiful little peanut!!!

Kim for the Kings said...

Sooo exciting?!

Leigh Ann said...

That is so exciting! Congrats and I will say a little prayer for you and your little peanut:)

S, J, B, & S said...

That baby is beautiful!! Looks like a little GIRL to me! You're going to be the best mommy!

Les said...

We're excited for you guys!!
Love,
the Cryers