Sep 9, 2006

Goodbye Glasses....Hello Goggles??


Well, I said goodbye to those beloved glasses I've been wearing for the past two years yesterday. But is what I got in return any better? I'll let you decide. If you're wondering what in the world I'm talking about...I had LASIK done yesterday afternoon!! It's absolutely amazing how quickly you can go from blind, to seeing 20/20 in one day! But, now I do have these lovely little goggles I'll be sporting for a week. Hopefully I'll be able to post a pic of my pretty new 20/20 eyes soon, but for now google-girl will have to do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute in your goggles...very space age and futuristic! I'm sure you'll start a new trend.
I'm totally jealous that you got lasik.
I'm glad your surgery went well.

The Rowe Crew said...

How cute you look - you can pull anything off :o)

Glad to hear it went well and I'll see you soon!